One of the most immediate ways that you can help supporting the people accessing quality health and Sexual Reproductive is by supporting FPA India by credit card online.
- The online credit card donation process used by FPA India is secure. Your details will remain confidential.
- You will automatically be issued with a tax receipt for your donation. Please retain this for your IRD donation rebate claim.
- Make a credit card / debit card donation online. (By clicking I want the person to be navigated to the page asking for the personal information.
By direct credit/online transfer
Make a direct credit/online transfer (e.g. via internet banking) to central bank of India account ____________.
- Please include your name and details in the details/reference sections. It will also help us to send us the donation receipt to you.
- The administration costs or bank fees will be deducted from your donation.
- Minimum amount of donation for online donation to be more than Rs. 150/-
- Please share your details. (By clicking I want the person to be navigated to the page asking for the personal information.
Note : FPAI does not ask for cash donations.
If this is the first time that you are doing any online transaction involving use of a credit card, you need to ensure that the transaction is secure. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, click on "Help" from the menu options. Select "About Internet Explorer" to find the cipher strength (encryption level) of your browser. If the cipher strength (encryption level) support is less than 128-bit, you may want to upgrade your browser.Click here to upgrade to the High Encryption Pack.
All the donations to FPA India are 100% tax exempted under section 80-G