Monthly giving option will enable you to give monthly donation through auto debit instructions to your bank account. This will deduct the produced amount from your account every month from your account and credit the sane to FPA India's account of 10th of every month. Your monthly donations will help FPA India planning for the better utilization of resources, through proper planning More...
Thank you for choosing to give your constant support to SRHR. The Monthly Giving option allows you to make regular donations to FPA India, directly from your bank account.
To register for the Monthly Giving Scheme, simply set up a mandate for monthly remittance towards FPA India, by following these steps:
- Registration will be accepted on receipt of a duly filled form and verification of signature and bank account number
- The Monthly Giving Scheme will be activated 15 days after registration
- All debits will be done on or around the 10th of the month
- 100% tax exemption can be claimed under Sec 80G of the Income Tax Act
- A consolidated receipt and 58A exemption certificate will be issued in September and March for the financial year
- The programme can be stopped anytime by giving a written instruction to your bank and informing FPA India
- The programme continues till the bank is not given a written instruction to stop it