Gender and rights
FPA India empowers people to transform gender norms and power dynamics to promote gender equality, reduce gender-based violence and improve the economic status of women and other vulnerable groups, including youth.
- 1,20,0000 + Women and girls attended awareness sessions
- 63,841 Adolescents received comprehensive sexuality education
- 92,138 Women provided with health services
FPA India provides sexual and reproductive health services through static and outreach-based service delivery points, and associated clinics.
- Associated clinics
FPA India relentlessly advocates for realising the health rights of people, especially the poor and vulnerable, with key stakeholders.
- Young population
- Unmet need for SRH services
- Low priority for SRHR
- Government schemes
Organisational Effectiveness and Accountability
At FPA India, governance is provided by people who are enrolled as volunteers and who represent different levels of society and come from diverse backgrounds.
- Ensure integrity and collective responsibility
- Determine strategic direction and policies
- Appoint and support office bearers
- Monitor and review performance
- Provide effective oversight of financial health
- Open, responsive and accountable